Thursday, August 23, 2007

"Darn! That's the end!"

At long last... the last item of "23 Things!

... trumpets sound... drums roll...

What a long trip it's been. I won't say "strange" as it's been rather enjoyable - except for the parts that were rather boring and pointless.

I would do it all again. I did learn a lot and I did find some items that I can use in helping people get information (or just fun stuff) on the web.

And I even found some things that I could use in my own life.

As I wind up this blog, I'm pretty impressed with the amount of things I've learned and the amount of work I've done. I feel proud of myself for accomplishing this much.

But now? I'm going to take a long break from the computer. I never thought I'd live to see the day where the thought of being on the computer could make my head hurt.

So long, fellow "23 Things"-ers. See you next year.

Or, at least until I blog again!