Thursday, August 9, 2007

More "23 Things" stuff!

Hello! And welcome me back from a long vacation - not an actual one, just from posting. Work and classes caught up with me, but now I'm making the mad dash to complete all of 23 Things before the October 17th deadline!

Checked out two more of the "things" - RSS feeds and MERLIN. Have to say I wasn't that impressed with either of them.

Yeah, RSS feeds are a great idea, but it turns out most of the blogs I read don't subscribe. So I'll have to keep on checking them myself, like NORMAL people.

MERLIN is okay but it doesn't kick as much butt as the CSLA site, where I originally found 23 Things before my system hooked up to it.

Anyway, more later. I need to figure out how to do a "cut" so I won't spoil everyone who still hasn't read "Deathly Hallows". Wish me luck.

No comments: